We are now looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic team.
Straight shifts, 40 hours per week on a 4 day working week.
INTRODUCING A NEW RETENTION BONUS SCHEME WORTH UP TO £1,000 FOR ALL NEW RECRUITS
*** You will qualify for a new Enhanced Overtime Scheme. An additional £5 per hour for every hour worked above your standard contracted hours, for an agreed time period ***
Responsibilities of a Gate House Attendant
- Ensure all guests are greeted on arrival to the Resort in a welcoming manner and directed to the relevant area of the Resort.
- To communicate with the FOH teams to ensure an excellent check-in service is provided to our guests.
- To ensure all Resort traffic is communicated with in a professional manner.
- To ensure that the Security of the resort is monitored through arriving and departing vehicles.
- To ensure all departing guests feel acknowledged.
- Track record of delivering results through service standards
- Become an integral part of a dynamic, friendly and fun team who love what they do
- Ensuring that every guest has an excellent and memorable dining experience, enjoying stand out hospitality.
Requirements of a Gate House Attendant
- Fun, fresh and inspiring personality, to join this exciting Resort team who care about our guests.
- Passion for hospitality
- Previous experience of exceptional guest service in a fast pace environment
- Friendly, courteous and helpful, with excellent communication skills
- Flexible, and able to work shifts between 7.00am - 22.00pm on a rota basis
- Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
- Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
- A great team player
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.