This is a varied role and some of your day might be spent ensuring our laundry needs are met, whilst other parts of the day including evenings will be spent ensuring that all the public areas undergo a detailed cleaning regime and are consistently presented in fantastic condition.
You’re not just a Laundry Assistant – you’re part of a team. You’ll find yourself working alongside our Instructors, Duty Managers and Spa Butlers ensuring that the Club is kept in tip top condition at all times.
This really is our ‘Hero’ role and is the backbone of our guest services. Our guests have come to expect freshly laundered towels and robes and sparkling clean facilities.
Responsibilities of a Laundry Assistant
- Maintaining the high level of cleanliness throughout.
- The servicing of daily laundry requirements.
- Ensuring all equipment is operated and maintained to manufacturers standards.
- Following a daily and weekly cleaning plan with specific tasks.
- Contributing towards ensuring the club runs efficiently and within health and safety guidelines.
- Any reasonable additional tasks required by management.
- A warm, friendly and enthusiastic personality and will be self-motivated.
- Previous experience of housekeeping or commercial cleaning essential.
- An aim to exceed of guests and colleagues expectations.
- An eye to seek improvements on standards and service.
- An innovative and inspiring approach with a keen eye for detail.
- Great organisational skills and effective communication skills.
- Experience of working in a busy environment.
- Flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours (to include weekends and evenings)
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview stage as part of our standard recruitment process.