We are continuing the phased re-opening of the hotel in line with Government guidelines with a view to being fully open from 17th May 2021.
We are now searching for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team at The Midland to help create enjoyable and memorable experiences for our guests at this iconic setting.
Responsibilities of Bars Manager
- Develop and lead a team from the front and assist in consistently delivering the existing high standards already set throughout the hotel.
- Ensuring the efficient service of drinks and bar food.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene of the bars at all times.
- Ensuring that the bars are fully stocked with their full range of items and that these are kept clean and properly rotated.
- Cleaning of all equipment and surfaces to the standards required by Hotel Management and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Undertake cellar work as and when required, this will include, bottling up, changing kegs, changing gases and cleaning of the beer dispense lines and general cellar cleaning.
- Ensuring that all stock received and outgoing from the bars and cellars is correctly accounted for and controlled as per the Company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that stock used on a daily basis corresponds with cash and credit charges.
Requirements for Bars Manager
- A warm, friendly and customer focused personality.
- An aim to exceed guest expectations.
- An eye to seek improvements on standards and service.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours .
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.