*** You will qualify for a new Enhanced Overtime Scheme. An additional £5 per hour for every hour worked above your standard contracted hours, for an agreed time period ***
Responsibilities of Restaurant and Banqueting General Assistant
We are looking for people who have a fun
fresh and inspiring personality, to join our team in the Windermere Restaurant.
The best applicant will ensure a quality approach to the service of food and
beverages within all areas of the Resort from bars to restaurant and banqueting
operations. Have a real passion for honest hospitality thereby ensuring the
highest standards to both hotel residents and guests. You will be essential in
making our guests enjoy unique experiences ad create unforgettable memories.
· Previous experience with exceptional guest service in a fast pace hospitality environment is essential.
· You will need to be flexible to work a range of services including Breakfast, Lunch, afternoon teas and Dinner to pre booked events for both hotel guests and non-residents.
· You will be fundamental in the banqueting function at the resort which can include weddings, family events and large corporate events.
· You must have excellent communication skills and be totally hospitality driven and be able to work alone and be self-motivated,
- Track record of delivering results through service standards.
- Become an integral part of a large, dynamic, friendly, and fun team who love what they do.
- Ensuring that every guest has an excellent and memorable experience, enjoying stand out hospitality.
Requirements of Restaurant and Banqueting General Assistant
Previous experience of exceptional guest service in a fast pace environment
- Experience in Hospitality systems such as Micros and Book-a-table.
- Track record of delivering results through exceptional service standards.
- Attention to the smallest detail.
- A passion for hospitality and great customer service
- Friendly, courteous, and helpful, with excellent communication skills
- Flexible, and able to work straight shifts on a rota basis full or part time basis minimum 20 hours maximum 40 hour contract.
- Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues.
- Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
- A great team player
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.