We are looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team.
*** You will qualify for a new Enhanced Overtime Scheme. An additional £5 per hour for every hour worked above your standard contracted hours, for an agreed time period ***
Responsibilities of Normans Coffee and Juice Bar Assistant
Working as part of the team at Normans Juice Bar you will provide guests with above-and-beyond service to ensure a memorable and genuine experience with a unique range of hot drinks, smoothies, and juices as well as a range of healthy snacks. Normans is located at the main entrance to the resort and the focus point for health club members, therefore it is essential to ensure all our guests feel welcome and execute the highest standards of service that will be remembered and spoken about.
· A knowledge of barista coffees and hot drinks is an advantage, However training is provided.
· You will be required to serve all resort, health club and Spa guests requested snacks, hot and cold drinks throughout the day both in the form of takeaway and dine in.
· You will act as a host as guests enter and leave the resort, therefore it is essential you are welcoming, friendly and professional.
· You will need to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the resort to be able to help guests with their requests as required as often Normans is one of the guests first points of contact.
· You must have excellent communication skills and be totally hospitality driven and be able to work alone and be self-motivated,
- Become an integral part of a dynamic, friendly, and fun teams who love what they do.
- Ensuring that every guest has an excellent and memorable experience, enjoying stand out hospitality.
Requirements of a Normans Coffee and Juice Bar Assistant
· Previous experience of exceptional guest service in a fast pace environment
· Experience in Hospitality systems such as Micros for dealing with cash sales is ideal, however full training will be given.
· Track record of delivering results through exceptional service standards.
· Attention to the smallest detail.
· A passion for hospitality and great customer service
· Friendly, courteous, and helpful, with excellent communication skills.
· Flexible, and able to work shifts between 7.00am - 22.00pm on a rota basis.
· Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues.
· Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
· A great team player
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.