We are looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team.
*** You will qualify for a new Enhanced Overtime Scheme. An additional £5 per hour for every hour worked above your standard contracted hours, for an agreed time period ***
Responsibilities of Winander Club Assistant
We are looking for people who have a fun fresh and inspiring personality, to join our team in Winander Club, this is an exclusive hotel within Low Wood Bay Resort, offering our guests a tailored made experience from check-in through to check out with exclusive breakfast dining and residence bar. Winander Club offers guests the absolute best the Resort has to offer. The right applicant will ensure every guest has a memorable and unique experience and enjoys stand out hospitality.
· You will provide a welcoming experience, like your welcoming friends into your home.
· You will ensure guests requirements and experiences delivered with panache with the intention of making a lasting memory that encourages a return stay.
· You will be required to serve our exclusive Winander guests’ breakfast and look after their food and beverage requirements throughout the day with table service from the private Winander Club Bar and Lounge.
· You will ensure that all guests pre arrival request are met with regards to special occasions and VIP packages.
· Provide food and beverage service within the private residence bar, and roof top terrace.
· Above all you will work closely with the Winander Club Manager and team members to ensure our guests have the exceptional Winander experience.
· You must have excellent communication skills and be totally hospitality driven and be able to work alone and be self-motivated,
- Become an integral part of a dynamic, friendly, and fun team who love what they do.
- Ensuring that every guest has an excellent and memorable experience, enjoying stand out hospitality.
Requirements of a Winander Club Assistant
- Previous experience of exceptional guest service in a fast pace environment
- Experience in Hospitality systems such as Opera, Micros and Book-a-table.
- Track record of delivering results through exceptional service standards.
- Attention to the smallest detail.
- A passion for hospitality and great customer service
- Friendly, courteous, and helpful, with excellent communication skills
- Flexible, and able to work shifts between 7.00am - 22.00pm on a rota basis.
- Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues.
- Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
- A great team player
- Training will be provided in all areas
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.