We are looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team.
*** You will qualify for a new Enhanced Overtime Scheme. An additional £5 per hour for every hour worked above your standard contracted hours, for an agreed time period ***
Responsibilities for Chef de Partie
Ensuring that every guest has an excellent and memorable dining experience, enjoying stand out hospitality.
- Catering for conference lunches, lounge food, Afternoon Teas, Dinner and Functions
- An important member of a talented kitchen brigade
- Efficient and effective maintenance of department systems and procedures
Full Time working hours and flexible shift patterns.
Requirements for Chef de Partie
- Passion for food and hospitality
- Friendly, courteous and helpful, with excellent communication skills
- Flexible, and able to work shifts
- Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
- Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
- A great team player
- Willing to learn
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.