We are looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team.
INTRODUCING A NEW RETENTION BONUS SCHEME WORTH UP TO £1,000 FOR ALL NEW RECRUITS*** You will qualify for a new Enhanced Overtime Scheme. An additional £5 per hour for every hour worked above your standard contracted hours, for an agreed time period ***
Responsibilities for Night Porter
An extremely busy role that requires a dedicated team worker. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a passion for hospitality.
Full time (5 nights)
- Attending to guest requests and requirements.
- Security walk rounds
- Maintaining excellent presentation and cleanliness of public areas
- Supporting the guests room service requirements.
- Daily and weekly reports
Requirements for Night Porter
- Friendly, courteous and helpful, with excellent communication skills
- Flexible, and able to work shifts
- Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
- Previous experience in a Front of House department essential, preferably in a large 4* establishment
- Able to work on own initiative, whilst able to follow instructions
- Aptitude for computers, although further training will be given
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo ID will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.