We have a number of working patterns available and hope that there might be a shift pattern that suits the ideal applicant. We are looking for team members who can work weekends, or during the weekday school run. Can you only work later shifts and are flexible with your start and finish times. Are you looking for full time or part time work - what ever suits your work life balance we have a range of opportunities waiting for you, please apply or contact the hotel for more information.
We are looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team.
*** You will qualify for a new Enhanced Overtime Scheme. An additional £5 per hour for every hour worked above your standard contracted hours, for an agreed time period ***
Responsibilities for room Attendants
- Service guest bedrooms, maintain outstanding housekeeping standards
- Assist with public area cleaning, as required
- Attend to guest requirements and requests
- Maintain all aspects of hygiene and Health & Safety requirements
Requirements for Room Attendants
- Friendly, outgoing and motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
- Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
- Great attention to detail
- Willing to adopt a hands on approach to cover sickness/holiday
Live in accommodation may be available
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.