We are looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team.
INTRODUCING A NEW RETENTION BONUS SCHEME WORTH UP TO £1,000 FOR ALL NEW RECRUITS*** You will qualify for a new Enhanced Overtime Scheme. An additional £5 per hour for every hour worked above your standard contracted hours, for an agreed time period ***
Straight shifts, 40 hours per week..
Requirements for Commis Chef
- Supporting our team of Chefs who have a passion for food and a flair for excellent presentation.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene
- Prepare the ingredients for a team of chefs
- Measure ingredients and portion sizes accurately
- Deal with deliveries and stock rotation
Responsibilities for Commis Chef
- Passion for food and hospitality, and knowledge of basic kitchen practices
- Friendly, courteous and helpful, with excellent communication skills
- Flexible, and able to work shifts
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards
- Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
- Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
- A great team player
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.