Due to increased business demands we are looking for motivated people to you join the team
You will be required to work with the Operations Manger in forward planning all reception tasks with both the guests and teams needs at the forefront of this.
We have various contracts available.
Responsibilities for a Reception Shift Leader
- Previous experience working in a reception supervisory role is absolutely essential, ideally in a four star hotel environment with more than 100 bedrooms.
- Experience in reservation systems, preferably Opera as well as being able to take reservations
- Cater for guest in house requirements and supporting all other teams in our Resort.
- Responsible for team training and motivation.
- Proven guest relations experience and knowledge of the local area.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on your own or as part of a team
- Capable of managing a variety of tasks for yourself and others.
Requirements for a Reception Shift Leader
- A passion for hospitality
- Experience of staff supervision, especially training and development.
- Experience in use of Opera, Micros, Book-a-table and other hospitality systems.
- Must be flexible and have the facility to work shifts.
- Attention to the smallest detail
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo ID will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.