Due to increased business demands, we are looking for motivated people to join our team in our Blue Smoke on the Bay restaurant.
Various contracts available
Responsibilities of a General Assistant
- Serving food and beverages to Blue Smoke customers
- Maintain cleanliness and presentation of restaurant and food service areas
- Track record of delivering results through service standards
- Become an integral part of a dynamic, friendly and fun team who love what they do
- Ensuring that every guest has an excellet and memorable dining experience, enjoying stand out hospitality.
Requirements of a General Assistant
- Fun, fresh and inspiring personality, to join this exciting Restaurant concept, based around a 14ft Charcoal grill
- Passion for food and hospitality
- Previous experience of exceptional guest service in a fast pace restaurant essential
- Experience in Hospitality systems such as Micro’s and Book-a-table
- Friendly, courteous and helpful, with excellent communication skills
- Flexible, and able to work shifts
- Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
- Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
- A great team player
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.