Responsibilities for Spa Therapist
- Deliver exceptional range of treatments, including massage, facials and nail treatments.
- Preparation of Spa therapy rooms and relaxation areas before and after treatments.
- Ensure guest comfort at all times.
- Provide health and beauty consultations, and make home care recommendations.
- Promote and sell products from the Spa beauty range
- Assist in the development of Spa activities, promotions, events and services
Requirements for Spa Therapist
- Experienced beauty therapist
- Passion for the leisure and beauty industry
- Friendly, courteous and helpful, with excellent communication skills
- Flexible, and able to work shifts
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Standards
- Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
- Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
- A great team player
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview stage as part of our standard recruitment process.