We are looking for additional people who have fun, fresh and inspiring personalities, to join our exciting new juice and coffee bar team.
Variable and casual options available, straight shifts too!
Responsibilities of Coffee & Juice Bar Assistant
- Ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and world class guest service experiences at all times, throughout the Resort.
- To ensure the Atrium is presented to Resort standards at all times, ensuring its cleanliness and exceptional standards of presentation are adhered to.
- Maximise the sales by providing the guests with additional information regarding its products and services, and to make sure that the guests are satisfied, so that they will be tempted to visit again, thus ensuring better business.
- To provide service of food and drinks throughout the day with full understanding of the menus and drink products available, including allergen information.
- To be available to meet and greet guests are they enter Norman’s ensuring all guests are met with a warm and courteous welcome.
- As the main entry point for the Resort ensure that all Resort facilities are understood so that guest can be made aware of what is available to them during their stay.
Requirements of Coffee & Juice Bar Assistant
- Previous experience with exceptional guest service in a fast paced hospitality environment is absolutely essential.
- You must have clear communication skills, be totally hospitality driven and love meeting people!
- Experience in hospitality systems such as Micro’s
- Flexible approach to working patterns
- Track record of delivering results through service standards
- Attention to the smallest details
- A passion for hospitality
- A passion for excellent Customer Service
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview stage as part of our standard recruitment process.