You will create a positive first impression, by adopting excellent customer service and communication skills to ensure the guests dining experience remains exceptional throughout their stay. The role encompasses an efficient eye to detail, a warm and friendly personality combined with the very best level of hospitality.
You will also be required to work with other departments, and also within a very busy, dynamic team where training and support will be given.
We have lots of opportunities and various contracts available: Fixed Term, Variable hours - between 20 - 40 hours, Casual hours too.
Starting as soon as possible through to end of October 2020, but a permanent position may be available
Responsibilities of a General Assistant
- Meeting and greeting guests to ensure they receive a warm and friendly welcome.
- Providing an efficient and friendly service of food and beverages to the guests, whilst keeping the focus on attention to detail.
- To assist the Restaurant and Bar Management team to maintain the cleanliness and high standards within the department.
- To contribute to the development of the department by looking for dynamic opportunities for future improvements
Requirements of a General Asssistant
- A warm, friendly and enthusiastic personality
- A aim to exceed expectations of guests and colleagues
- An eye to seek improvements on standards and service
- An innovative and inspiring approach with a keen eye for detail
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.