We are looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team.
INTRODUCING A NEW RETENTION BONUS SCHEME WORTH UP TO £1,000 FOR ALL NEW RECRUITS
*** You will qualify for a new Enhanced Overtime Scheme. An additional £5 per hour for every hour worked above your standard contracted hours, for an agreed time period ***
Responsibilities for Front of House Porter
Ensuring that every guest has an excellent and memorable welcome and stay at the resort, enjoying stand out hospitality
- Greeting Guests at The Gatehouse
- Attending to guest requests and requirements throughout their stay.
- Ensuring all guest prearrival needs are met as per booking requirements.
- Assisting other areas of the resort when required.
- To be responsible for the daily Room Service requirements
- To support guests with their luggage needs and work closely with the reception team to ensure a thorough process is adopted.
- Maintaining excellent presentation and cleanliness of public areas
- Previous experience in a Front of House department essential, preferably in a large 4* establishment
- Full, clean driving licence.
Requirements for Front of House Porter
- Fun, fresh and inspiring personality, to join this exciting Resort team who care about our guests.
- Passion for hospitality
- Previous experience of exceptional guest service in a fast pace environment
- Friendly, courteous and helpful, with excellent communication skills
- Flexible, and able to work shifts between 7.00am - 23.00pm on a rota basis.
- Contracts offered as full time 40 hours working either 4 or 5 days per week, includes weekends, bank holidays and festive periods.
- Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
- Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
- A great team player
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.