We are now looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic team.
Straight shifts, 40 hours per week..
*** You will qualify for a new Enhanced Overtime Scheme. An additional £5 per hour for every hour worked above your standard contracted hours, for an agreed time period ***
Responsibilities for Receptionist
Ensuring that every guest has an excellent and memorable experience, enjoying stand out hospitality.
- Welcoming guests and visitors to Low Wood Bay
- Taking reservations
- Responding to guest requirements and requests
- Create an amazing hospitality experience for our guests, exceeding expectations
- Liaising with team members in all other departments
- Efficient and effective maintenance of department systems and procedures
Requirements for Receptionist
- Previous Reception experience preferred but not essential. Full training given
- Passion for hospitality
- Flexible, and able to work shifts
- Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Experience of Opera, Micros, Book-a-table and other hospitality systems
- Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
- A great team player
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview stage as part of our standard recruitment process.