An exciting opportunity to join our dedicated Group Central Reservations team, based at Low Wood Bay Resort & Spa.
4 days (32 hours) Monday to Sunday, involving 2 shift patterns 8.30am to 5pm or 12 noon to 8.30pm
This is a Fixed Term contract (minimum 12 months).
Responsibilities for a Reservationist
- Handling direct customer enquiries via telephone, online booking system, and by email.
- Dealing with reservations enquiries from booking agents
- Establishing a strong rapport with customers to fully understand their requirements
- Taking online payments
- Inputting and processing bookings on our online booking system
- Liaise with hotel departments to ensure smooth delivery of individual customer requirements.
Requirements for a Reservationist
- Complete customer focus
- Enthusiasm for converting enquiries to firm bookings
- Skilled communicator with a warm, friendly and professional telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- Team player
- Previous experience in telesales would be desirable, but full training will be given
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.