We have a fantastic opportunity to offer a variety of working hours in our housekeeping team to suit you.
Min. 6 hours – Max. 40 hour contracts available - what would be perfect for you?
We look after our guest rooms from 8.00am – 8.00pm.
If you are looking for a flexible job that can offer you a great work life balance then please come along to and have Coffee and Cake with one of our team at Low Wood Bay Resort and Spa on Tuesday 25th February between 12.00pm and 8.00pm
We are also able to offer complementary transport for those team members whose working hours start at 10.00am and finish at 2.30pm. The transport will pick up from Milnthorpe, Kendal and Windermere dropping off at Low Wood Bay.
We are also offering an hourly rate of £8.42 along with all the benefits detailed on our landing page of the Website.
We want you to:
- Be part of the team, maintaining outstanding housekeeping standards in guest bedrooms and surrounding areas
- Be motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
- Have excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Have knowledge of industry related regulations
- Be willing to adopt a hands on approach to cover sickness/holiday
- Communicate in a friendly, welcoming manner with guests, responding positively to their requests and requirements.
- Perform turn-down duties (depending on shift)
- Replenish housekeeping supplies as required.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.