Responsibilities for Breakfast Chef
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to join our large brigade supplying breakfast to the hotel guests in numerous outlets within the resort.
As a Breakfast Chef you will be part of a team producing breakfast for up to 300 guests via buffet service with a la carte menu options for this very busy world class resort.
We are looking for an individual who loves to cook, is willing to get up early with a smile. Ideally you will have worked in kitchens before and have experience with preparing and serving breakfasts.
Requirements for Breakfast Chef
- Must be flexible and have the facility to work early shifts.
- Attention to the smallest detail
- A passion for hospitality
- The ability to cope well under pressure
- Have food hygiene knowledge.
Benefits for Breakfast Chef
- Complimentary Health Club Membership
- Discounted Room Rates
- Discounted Food & Beverage
- Birthday Hotel Stay with Dinner, B&B
- Free Meals whilst on duty
- Service Award Lunch & Vouchers
- Discounts on Watersports Activities
- Chef Whites provided (except footwear)
- Free Car Parking
- Training & Development Opportunities
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview stage as part of our standard recruitment process.