We are looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented kitchen brigade.
Full Time or Part Time hours available.
Responsibilities for Kitchen Porters
- As a kitchen porter you will be integral in making sure the kitchen runs efficiently, you will be responsible for ensuring all guest crockery and cutlery are cleaned and preserved as well as supporting the chef and supplying them with the equipment needed to carry out their duties, cleaning the kitchen at the end of service and maintaining good hygiene practices throughout.
- You will be working with a large experienced team who care about our guests and your development.
Requirements for Kitchen Porters
- Flexible approach
- Attention to the smallest detail
- A passion for hospitality
Benefits for Kitchen Porters
- Complimentary Health Club Membership
- Discounted Room Rates
- Discounted Food & Beverage
- Birthday Hotel Stay with Dinner, B&B
- Free Meals whilst on duty
- Service Award Lunch & Vouchers
- Discounts on Watersports Activities
- Uniform Supplied
- Free Car Parking
- Training & Development Opportunities
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview stage as part of our standard recruitment process.