Responsibilities for Restaurant Team Member
Ensuring that every guest has an excellent and memorable experience, enjoying stand out hospitality.
- Serving food and beverages to guests and visitors
- Maintain the presentation and cleanliness of Restaurant and food service areas
- Create an amazing hospitality experience for our guests
- Become an integral part of a dynamic, motivated and friendly team
- Efficient and effective maintenance of department systems and procedures
Requirements for Restaurant Team Member
- Passion for hospitality
- Previous restaurant experience in a 4 star establishment advantageous, but not essential. Full training will be given.
- Friendly, courteous and helpful, with excellent communication skills
- Flexible, and able to work shifts
- Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
- Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
- A great team player of cheerful disposition
Benefits for Restaurant Team Member
- Uniform provided (except footwear)
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary Health Club Membership for employee and family
- Discounts on rooms at English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
- Discounts on food and beverages at English Lakes restaurants
- English Lakes Gift Vouchers and annual awards lunch presentation
- Free staff parking available
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.