Lancaster House is a 99 bedroomed, four star events and leisure hotel, serving excellent cuisine in The Foodworks Restaurant, and Sandeman's Bar.
Responsibilities of Restaurant & Bar staff
- To ensure a quality approach to the service of food and beverages within the Hotel, thereby ensuring the maintenance of high standards to all customers.
- To serve food & beverages to residential guests, non-residents and conference and event attendees.
- A passion to provide excellent customer service, where the emphasis is to create the very best experience for all our guests.
Requirements for Restaurant & Bar Staff
- An immaculate eye for detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Friendly and welcoming manner
- A desire to be part of a winning team
- Getting a buzz out of looking after customers
- A friendly and enthusiastic personality
- An aim to exceed expectations of guests and colleagues
Benefits for Team Members
- Uniform provided (except footwear)
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary Health Club Membership for employee and family
- Discounts on rooms at English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
- Discounts on food and beverages at English Lakes restaurants
- English Lakes Gift Vouchers and annual awards lunch presentation
- staff car parking available
- Training and development opportunities
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.