Flexible Working Hours | Welcoming Team Environment | Training and Development Opportunities
About The Wild Boar Inn
Set in the ancient beauty of the Gilpin Valley, this historic Wild Boar Inn has the warmest of welcomes and standard of service complemented by our individually designed rooms. The Grill & Smokehouse and open kitchen offer a theatrical backdrop to the overall dining experience, with 72 acres of mature ancient woodland adding to the idyllic setting of this beautiful Inn.
The Wild Boar proudly continues its commitment to the best locally produced seasonal ingredients. Winner of the Silver Award in the VisitBritain Pub of the Year, The Wild Boar has a very special reputation locally and nationally for its quality of food and drink experience with a welcome as warm as the open log fires.
Responsibilities of Housekeeper/ Room Attendant:
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
- Keep bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries and other supplies
- Making beds and changing linens
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Keeping public areas clean and tidy
What we’re looking for in a Housekeeper/ Room Attendant:
- Experience cleaning
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Working quickly without compromising quality
Benefits to working with us:
- Complimentary car parking
- Training and development opportunities
- Complimentary Health Club Membership & Family Health Club Membership (subject to terms&c's).
- Complimentary Dinner, Bed & Breakfast stay for 2 to celebrate your birthday
- Discounted room nights across all English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
Discounts on food and beverage across all English Lakes Restaurants
English Lakes Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
- Annual departmental awards
- Uniform (except footwear)
- Discounted room rates at other Great Inns of Britain properties
- Discounted rates at various ‘Lake District hotels Association’ properties
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.