Responsibilities for Senior Pastry Chef
As a Pastry Chef you will be managing the pastry section and will be in charge of producing all the Pastry requirements both sweet and savoury for this very busy world class resort.
We are looking for an individual who has a proven track record of producing consistent and creative cuisine with innovation and flair being key.
Requirements for Senior Pastry Chef
- You will have worked in a four star hotel environment or multi-site resort that caters for breakfast, lunch, afternoon teas, dinners and banqueting up to 250 covers.
- You must have excellent communication skills and able to work on your own or as part of a team and have a can do attitude.
- Must be flexible and have the facility to work shifts.
- Attention to the smallest detail
- A passion for hospitality
The Benefits for Senior Pastry Chef
- Uniform provided (except footwear)
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary Health Club Membership for employee and family
- Discounts on rooms at English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
- Discounts on food and beverages at English Lakes restaurants
- English Lakes Gift Vouchers and annual awards lunch presentation
- Opportunities to train, develop and progress within the company
- Free staff parking
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.