Would you like to be part of our busy team looking after our buffet style breakfast service?
Would you like to work Straight Shifts? 6.30am – 12.00pm - between 6 - 24 hours per week ?
If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities for a Breakfast Assistant
The ability to cope with a busy environment and be capable of managing a variety of tasks for yourself.
Requirements for a Breakfast Assistant
- You need good communication skills,
- Previous restaurant experience is not essential but preferable. Friendly, cheerful manner
- Attention to the smallest detail
- A passion for hospitality
- A commitment to delivering exceptional guest service
Benefits for a Breakfast Assistant
- Complimentary Health Club Membership
- Discounted Room Rates
- Discounted Food & Beverage
- Birthday Hotel Stay with Dinner, B&B
- Free Meals whilst on duty
- Service Award Lunch & Vouchers
- Uniform Supplied
- Free Car Parking
- Training & Development Opportunities
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.