The Waterhead Hotel in Ambleside has everything you need to make your stay memorable, combining a traditional Lakeland setting with all the modern luxuries of an award-winning boutique Lake District hotel.
Responsibilities of an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Previous experience in a similar job is preferable.
- Excellent people management skills
- The ability to demonstrate innovation & drive,
- Excellent decision making qualities & be totally hospitality driven.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be capable of managing a variety of tasks for yourself and others.
This is a full time position working 5 days over 7 including weekends and bank holidays.
Requirements of an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Knowledge of budgets, stock controls, accounting systems and wage controls.
- Experience in use of Opera, Micros, Book-a-table and other hospitality systems
- Experience of staff management Inc. recruitment, training and development.
- Must be flexible and have the facility to work shifts.
- Track record of delivering results through your people,
- Attention to the smallest details
- A passion for hospitality
Benefits of an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Uniform provided
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary Health Club Membership and Family Health Club Membership (subject to terms and conditions).
- Discounted room nights across all English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
- Discounts on food and beverages across all English Lakes Restaurants
- English Lakes Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo ID will be required from candidates as part of our standard recruitment process.