Responsibilities for a Bar Team Member
- Serving guests in Langdale Lounge and Bar
- Cash handling
- Maintaining cleanliness of lounge and bar area
- Working within a friendly, fun and dynamic team who love what they do
Requirements for Bar Team Member
- Friendly, courteous and helpful, with excellent communication skills
- Flexible, and able to work shifts
- A passion for hospitality
- Previous bar experience in a 4 star establishment advantageous, but training will be given.
- Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
- Knowledge of quality wines, spirits and cocktails.
- Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
- A great team player
Benefits for Bar Team Member
- Uniform provided (except footwear)
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary Health Club Membership for employee and family
- Discounts on rooms at English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
- Discounts on food and beverages at English Lakes restaurants
- English Lakes Gift Vouchers and annual awards lunch presentation
- staff car parking available
- Training and development opportunities
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.