Would you like to be part of our busy team looking after our buffet style breakfast service?
Would you like to work Straight Shifts?
6.30am – 12.00pm - between 1 day up to 5 days per week?
If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you.
Previous restaurant experience is not essential but preferable.
You need good communication skills, the ability to cope with a busy environment and be capable of managing a variety of tasks for yourself.
What we look for
Friendly, Cheerful manner
Attention to the smallest detail
A passion for hospitality
A commitment to delivering exceptional guest service
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to be part of the newest world class resort in one of the most beautiful destinations.
Complimentary meals whilst on duty
Complimentary Health Club Membership and Family Health Club Membership (subject to terms and conditions).
Discounted room nights across all English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
Discounts on food and beverages across all English Lakes Restaurants
English Lakes Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
About the Company
The English Lakes Hotels group, is a well-established family owned business operating five individually styled hotels, and leisure facilities across the Lake District and North Lancashire.
This dynamic hospitality group offers our leisure and corporate guests an extensive range of experiences. The astounding locations, high quality service, and unique feel of each property, make the English Lakes Hotels Group a popular year round destination for guests and team members alike, attracting many people from across the globe.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you still need to complete our full on line application form, you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.
See below to apply or go to www.englishlakes.co.uk/jobs for all current vacancies.
To ensure a quality approach to the service of breakfast in The Windermere, thereby ensuring the maintenance of high standards to both hotel residents and guests. You will be essential in making our guests enjoy unique experiences ad create unforgettable memories.
Restaurant and Banqueting Manager and senior team with The Windermere.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
1. To ensure that breakfast is correctly served in accordance with the procedures laid out in the departments SOP manuals.
2. To ensure that the restaurant and section stations are fully laid up with correct linen and table ware prior to every service.
3. To ensure the still room, restaurant store areas and restaurant units are kept clean and tidy at all times.
4. To be fully aware of all menus relating to food and drink ensuring that all guest needs are met.
5. To ensure you promote high levels of morale, motivation and communications to an exceptional level of guest expectations.
6. Understand the use of micros in order to accurately place orders for breakfast.
7. To ensure that all guests needs and enquiries are dealt with in a friendly and courteous manner.
8. To ensure all sales are maximised by upselling all food and liquor at each opportunity throughout the resort.
9. To receive all training in a positive manner with the aim to continuously learn and progress.
10. To ensure that the weekly cleaning schedules are maintained for the department in line with company and hotel guidelines as instructed.
11. To ensure high personal standards by presenting yourself correctly in a clean tidy uniform in accordance with the Dress and Appearance Policy.
12. To maintain good working relations with other Departments in the Hotel and all E.L outlets.
13. To carry out any reasonable requests, projects or tasks as defined by General Manager and Deputy General Manager.
14. To be aware of and adhere to the Service Recovery Procedure and act upon it accordingly.
15. To be vigilant at all times to ensure the safety and security of the Hotel, guests, other employees and self, reporting and issues to maintenance.
16. To be aware of & adhere to all Hotel and Government rules in line with the companies health and safety consultants.