English Lakes Hotels, Resorts and Venues, consists of 5 high quality venues, in the Lake District and Lancashire.
Our Group Sales Team based near Windermere is responsible for developing our significant meetings and events business.
We are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and be responsible for maximising revenue opportunities by driving sales leads and increasing conversions.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a small, highly motivated team based at Low Wood Bay.
Your main responsibilities will be:-
· Dealing with enquiries for Functions, Groups and Conferences.
· Maximising revenue by converting enquiries into bookings.
· Produce professional, tailor-made programmes and quotations for all events.
· Liaising with all hotels’ departments relating to events being held.
· Showing prospective clients around the hotels and understanding their requirements.
· Research New Business and make outbound sales calls to new clients
· Client liaison and follow-up
What we look for:
Motivation, Creativity and passion
An immaculate eye for detail
Ability to work to tight deadlines
A desire to work as part of a team and get a real buzz out of looking after customers.
It is important that you can portray an influential, enthusiastic communication style and have had experience working within a hotel industry.
What’s in it for you:
· Excellent salary
· Complimentary Health Club Membership and Family Health Club Membership (subject to t&s's)
· Discounted room nights across all English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
· Discounts on food and beverages across all English Lakes Restaurants
· English Lakes Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you still need to complete our full application form, you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.
See below to apply or go to englishlakes.co.uk/jobs for all current vacancies.