The Low Wood Bay Resort & Spa is currently undergoing a multi million renovation.
Our new concept restaurant ‘Blue Smoke on the Bay’ and Normans Juice Bar have both recently opened.
We are looking for people who have a fun, fresh and inspiring personalities, to join our exciting new juice and coffee bar. Click HERE to watch our short 2 minute film to see where you could be working.
Full and Part time options available, some straight shifts available too!
Previous experience with exceptional guest service in a fast paced hospitality environment is absolutely essential.
You must have clear communication skills, be totally hospitality driven and love meeting people!
Experience in hospitality systems such as Micro’s
Flexible approach to working paterns
Track record of delivering results through service standards
Attention to the smallest details
A passion for hospitality
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of the newest world class resort in one of the most beautiful destinations with an exciting new restaurant concept.
- Complimentary Health Club Membership and Family Health Club Membership (subject to t&c's)
- Stylish, modern uniform provided (excludes footwear)
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Discounted room nights across all English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
- Discounts on food and beverages across all English Lakes Restaurants
- English Lakes Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented proof of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you still need to complete our full application form, you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.
See below to apply or go to www.englishlakes.co.uk/jobs for all current opportunities.
Normans Juice Bar will provide guests with above-and-beyond service to ensure a memorable and genuine experience.
The goal is to make guests feel welcome and execute the highest standards of service that will be remembered and spoken about.
You will be friendly, polite, professional and have perfect presentation at all times, all in order to ensure our guest receive the best hospitality they could expect.
You will be essential in making our guests enjoy unique experiences and create unforgettable memories.
Reporting To…. Norman’s Manager
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and world class guest service experiences at all times, throughout the Resort.
2. To ensure the Atrium is presented to Resort standards at all times, ensuring its cleanliness and exceptional standards of presentation are adhered to.
3. Maximise the sales by providing the guests with additional information regarding its products and services, and to make sure that the guests are satisfied, so that they will be tempted to visit again, thus ensuring better business.
4. To provide service of food and drinks throughout the day with full understanding of the menus and drink products available, including allergen information, this includes making fresh juices, smoothies, smoothie bowls and a selection of coffees as well as serving prepared snacks and a limited amount of alcoholic menu items, this list is not exhaustive.
5. To be available to meet and greet guests are they enter Norman’s ensuring all guests are met with a warm and courteous welcome.
6. As the main entry point for the Resort ensure that all Resort facilities are understood so that guest can be made aware of what is available to them during their stay.
7. Above all you must be friendly, courteous and helpful, discrete and honest, proactive, professional and responsible.
8. To ensure high personal standards by presenting yourself correctly in a clean tidy uniform in accordance with the Dress and Appearance Policy.
9. To deal with any Service Recovery incidents and act upon them accordingly, ensuring the incident presented is corrected and where necessary training provided to ensure it does not occur again.
10. To maintain good working relations with other Departments in the Resort and all E.L outlets.
11. To carry out any reasonable requests, projects or tasks as defined by Senior Management.
12. To be vigilant at all times to ensure the safety and security of the Hotel, guests, other employees and self, reporting and issues to maintenance.
13. To be aware of & adhere to all Hotel and Government rules in line with the company’s Health and Safety consultants.