We are looking for an additional Commis Chef to join our team!
We have variable hours contracts available, which offer flexibility for you but still meet the needs of our customers.
Your days and hours of work will include some weekends on a shared rota'd basis. Talk to us about your availability.
The ideal Candidate
• A warm, friendly and enthusiastic personality
• An aim to exceed expectations of guests and colleagues
• An eye to seek improvements on Standards and Service
• Good organisational and communication skills
• Flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours
To work to the required standards whilst observing all aspects of hygiene and Health & Safety requirements when:
• Preparing food to a high standard
• Delivering and serving food to our guests
• To assist in maintaining an efficient cleaning schedule as laid down in hotels procedures
• To attend to guests requirements and acknowledge customer care at all times
• To ensure high personal standards by presenting yourself correctly in a clean & tidy uniform in accordance with the Dress & Appearance Policy.
At English Lakes Hotels, Resorts and Venues it is our pride in the quality and devotion of our people that make our business a success. We are committed to a culture where creativity and innovation are encouraged to allow our people to reach their best. We also offer our successful applicants a whole host of other benefits which include :-
- Chef Whites provided
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Complimentary Leisure Club Membership and Family Leisure Club Membership (subject to terms and conditions).
- Complimentary Dinner, Bed & Breakfast stay for 2 to celebrate your birthday
- Discounted room nights across all English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all English Lakes Restaurants
- English Lakes Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
- Annual departmental awards
About the Hotel
The Midland is an iconic architectural edifice that showcases the elegance of classic Art Deco design with a modern contemporary feel.
Standing alone as an impressive silhouette on Morecambe’s seafront, The Midland offers an unforgettable cocktail of sophisticated glamour and magnificent views across the bay to the Lake District fells.
Each of the hotel’s 44 rooms has been designed for maximum comfort, with all the modern amenities you would expect in a hotel of this caliber, which was designed by Oliver Hill with interior decoration by Eric Gill, providing the hotel with a rich heritage.
About the Company
English Lakes Hotels, Resorts & Venues, situated across the South Lakeland and North Lancashire areas, are a well-established family owned group of 5 individually styled hotels, 2 Leisure Clubs, a Watersports Centre and Marina. This dynamic collection of hotels holds host to leisure and corporate guests alike, with an extensive and popular range of features including award winning dining, plus leisure and event facilities to suit all occasions.
The astounding locations, high quality service, and unique feel of each property, make the English Lakes Hotels Group a popular year round destination for guests and team members alike, attracting many people from across the globe.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you still need to complete our full application form; you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.
To apply, see below or go to our website www.englishlakes.co.uk/jobs to see all current opportunities.
Job Title: Commis Chef
Responsible to: Chef De Parties, Sous Chefs, Head Chef
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
To cook and prepare food for service in the Kitchen and assisting in maintaining the Hotels reputations as being renowned for its friendly efficient service and excellent cuisine.
1. To prepare and cook all food to a high standard.
2. To help maintain an efficient cleaning schedules as laid down in the Hotels procedure.
3. To be aware of and adhere to all Hotel and Government rules and
regulations with special regard to:
b. Fire Precautions Act 1971
c. Fire Plans and evacuation procedures
d. Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
e. Health rules
f. Company rules
4. To communicate respectively with colleagues, other staff & guests.
5. To be vigilant at all times to ensure the safety and security of the Hotel,
Guests, other employees and self.
6. To report all suspicious persons and occurrences within the Hotel.
7. To attend to guests requirements and acknowledge customer care at all
8. To ensure high personal standards by presenting yourself correctly in a clean & tidy uniform in accordance with the Dress & Appearance Policy.
10. To report any maintenance faults within the Hotel.
11. To assist in accurately keeping any records of work carried out within the Department.
12. To be aware of and adhere to the Service Recovery Procedure and act upon
12. To carry out any reasonable requests made by Line Manager/ Management.