19 Jul 2017
Blue Smoke on the Bay
Blue Smoke Front of House
We are looking for the right applicant to supervise the beverage operation of this exciting New Restaurant concept, based around a 14ft Charcoa grill, the first of its kind in the North of England.
We are also proud to offer an extensive range of Rums and Bourbons to complement the beverage offering. The right applicant will ensure every guest has a memorable and unique experience and enjoys stand out hospitality.
This is a full time role, working 5 days over 7, including evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
Previous experience working as liquor supervisor is essential, with excellent knowledge of wines, cask and draught beers, cocktails and Liqueurs.
The right applicant will demonstrate exceptional standards in a fast paced environment, will show excellent people management skills and be totally hospitality driven. They will also have excellent communication skills, and be capable of supervising a variety of tasks.What we look for
About the Company
The English Lakes Hotels group, is a well-established family owned business operating five individually styled hotels, and leisure facilities across the Lake District and North Lancashire.
This dynamic hospitality group offers our leisure and corporate guests an extensive range of experiences. The astounding locations, high quality service, and unique feel of each property, make the English Lakes Hotels Group a popular year round destination for guests and team members alike, attracting many people from across the globe.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you still need to complete our full application form, you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or go direct to englishlakes.co.uk/jobs to apply direct online,
To provide a high standard, effectively, efficiently welcoming in all Bar, Lounge & Liquor services in order to create a good atmosphere for customers and exceed all expectations in line with the Low Wood Bay vision statement. Control and insure the smooth running of the day to day business in the Bar department.
Liquor Services Manager
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To be aware of and adhere to all Hotel & Government rules & regulations.
2. To be aware of and adhere to the Service Recovery Procedure and act upon it accordingly.
3. To communicate respectively with colleagues, other staff & guests.
4. To be responsible for Event and duty Management when allocated.
5. To ensure that all guests needs and enquiries are dealt with in a friendly and courteous manner.
7. To ensure high personal standards by presenting yourself correctly in a clean & tidy uniform in accordance
with the Dress & Appearance Policy.
8. To successfully assist in the training, development and motivation of the team in accordance with the
company Standards of Practice, ensuring a total quality approach to the running of the department
and therefore to business as a whole.
9. To ensure cleanliness in Bar, Lounge and Liquor Service departments is up to a high standard at all times.
10. To keep the bar cellars, equipment & back of house areas clean & tidy at all times.
11. To ensure a full stock of items is kept and correctly rotated.
12. To be vigilant at all times to ensure the safety and security of the Hotel, guests, other employees and self.
13. Adhere to the duty rota as prepared by the Management
14. To prepare/serve food & beverages to the quality & standard defined by the Management.
15. Liaise with Guests offering high quality service
16. Maintain daily cleaning routines and stocking up procedures within all areas
17. Work as a team and, in the absence of Management, to take control of shift
18. Ensure all monies are controlled and correct and take responsibility, in of Management, for cashing up all
tills and securing department.
19. Report all faults and defective equipment to Management and maintenance
20. Offer ideas for new systems, procedures etc.
21. To carry out any reasonable requests made by the Line Manager/Management