Ensuring that all rooms are cleaned to exceptional standards with added flare and passion.
Working alongside a dynamic team who will be fun, friendly, inspiring and more so love what they do.
The main aim of ensuring every guest has a memorable and unique experience and has enjoyed stand out hospitality.
We have a variety of suitable working patterns to suit your needs. We will work around you !!
Previous experience in Housekeeping would be an advantage although full training will be given to the right candidate, you will be required to clean guest bedrooms on your allocated floor, as well as ensuring the guest individual needs are met. Ideal candidate must have experience working in large volume operation and fast pace environment and used to working with large teams of people. Must have good communication skills and great attention to detail to ensure all areas of the resort are immaculate at all times.
What we look for
- A passion for hospitality
- Have experience of adhering to hotel & company procedures
- Be able to work flexible hours
- Confidence to speak to guests and able to explain/services/facilities
- Able to work in a fast paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
- Possess a good command of English and has excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to the smallest detail
- A commitment to delivering exceptional guest service
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of the newest world class resort in one of the most beautiful destinations.
- Uniform Provided
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary Health Club Membership and Family Health Club Membership (subject to terms and conditions).
- Discounted room nights across all English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
- Discounts on food and beverages across all English Lakes Restaurants
- English Lakes Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you still need to complete our full application form or you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.
To apply please send your CV to Helen Wilman-Scales, firstname.lastname@example.org or go to englishlakes.co.uk/jobs to apply online NOW!
Please note no accommodation is provided. This is a Live-out position.
The Role…..As Room Attendant you will service guest bedrooms and allocated areas quickly and efficiently to the standards set out in the Training Manual, working amongst your fellow employees.
Reporting To…..Head Housekeeper, Deputy Head Housekeeper, Assistant Housekeeper, Housekeeping Supervisors
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To work to the required standards whilst observing all aspects of hygiene and Health & Safety requirements when servicing guest bedrooms and associated areas.
- Assisting fellow workers as appropriate.
- To ensure security & care of Hotel’s and guests’ property by reporting to the Head Housekeeper, Assistant Head Housekeeper or Supervisor as appropriate: suspicious persons or occurrences in the Hotel, maintenance faults and the loss or otherwise of master keys.
- To maintain a high standard of internal and external Customer Care by responding to guests requests and requirements.
- Communicating respectfully with colleagues, other departments and guests.
- Keeping a clean, smart appearance and the wearing of the appropriate uniform, in accordance with the Dress and Appearance Policy.
- To carry out extra work as delegated by the Head Housekeeper, Deputy Head Housekeeper, Assistant Housekeeper and supervisors.
- To be aware of the Service Recovery Procedure and act upon it accordingly.
- To be aware of and adhere to all Hotel & Government rules & regulations.
- To carry out any other reasonable requests made by the Line Manager or Management.
- To actively involve yourself in the turn down shifts.
- To ensure all stores within Housekeeping are replenished daily.
- To clean public areas in accordance with the Training Manual.