Cleaning our guest public areas to exceptional standards with added flare and passion, Work closely with all Front of House employees to ensure the Public Areas are spotless and appealing to guests.
Working alongside a dynamic team who will be fun, friendly, inspiring and more so love what they do. With the main aim of ensuring every guest has a memorable and unique experience and has enjoyed stand out hospitality?
**** Full Time and Part Time hours available ********
Previous Cleaning experience is an advantage although full training will be given. You will be required to clean all public areas, as well as ensuring the guest individual needs are met, Ideal candidate must have experience working in large volume operation and fast pace environment and used to working with large teams of people. Must have good communication skills and great attention to detail to ensure all areas of the resort are immaculate at all times.
What we look for:
- A passion for hospitality
- Have experience of adhering to hotel & company procedures
- Be able to work flexible hours
- Confidence to speak to guests and able to explain/sell services/facilities
- Able to work in a fast paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
- Possess a good command of English and has excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to the smallest detail
- A commitment to delivering exceptional guest service
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of the newest world class resort in one of the most beautiful destinations
- Uniform Provided
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary Health Club Membership and Family Health Club Membership (subject to terms and conditions).
- Discounted room nights across all English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
- Discounts on food and beverages across all English Lakes Restaurants
- English Lakes Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you still need to complete our full application form or you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.
To apply please send your CV to Helen Wilman-Scales, email@example.com or go to englishlakes.co.uk/jobs to apply directly online. Please note no accommodation is provided.
This is a Live-out position
Public area cleaner
The Public area cleaner will ensure all public areas and other allocated areas are cleaned professionally and to standard on a daily basis. You will provide excellent customer service whilst working in public areas ensuring every single guest is made to feel welcome.
Reporting To…..Head Housekeeper
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To work to the required standards whilst observing all aspects of hygiene and Health & Safety requirements when cleaning public areas and assisting fellow workers as appropriate.
- To follow daily and weekly shift sheets.
- To ensure the Club lounge cleaning store is kept clean and stock replenished daily as well as any stores you may have to obtained stock from.
- To ensure all chemicals are used following the hotel and company’s COSHH guidelines and that the correct dosing is used at all times.
- To ensure security & care of Hotel’s and guests’ property by reporting to the Duty Manager as appropriate any suspicious persons or occurrences in the Hotel.
- To ensure all maintenance faults and damages identified are reported to the maintenance team in accordance with the maintenance procedures.
- To maintain a high standard of internal and external customer care by responding to guests’ requests and requirements, communicating respectfully with colleagues and other departments.
- Keeping a clean, smart appearance in terms of self and the maintenance and wearing of the appropriate uniform in accordance with the Dress and Appearance Policy.
- To carry out extra work as delegated when required by the by the Operations Manager, Guest service Manager or Duty Managers
- To be aware of the Service Recovery Procedure and act upon it accordingly.
- To be aware of and adhere to all Hotel & Government rules & regulations.
- To communicate respectively with colleagues, other staff & guests.
- To carry out any other reasonable requests made by the Line Manager or Management.