22 Jun 2017
Low Wood Bay Resort & Spa
Food & Beverage
Can you take full responsibility for a dynamic team who will be fun, friendly, inspiring and more so love what they do, with the main aim of ensuring every guest has a memorable and unique experience and has enjoyed stand out hospitality?
Can you supervise a 150 cover restaurant and assist in running banquets up to 250 people?
If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you!
This is a full time position. 5 days over 7, it does include weekend and different shift patterns on a rota basis. (Live out)
What we look for
What's in it for you?
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you still need to complete our full application form; you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.
To apply please send your CV to Helen Wilman-Scales, email@example.com or go to englishlakes.co.uk/jobs to apply immediately online. Please note no accommodation is provided.
Restaurant & Banqueting Supervisor
To provide a high standard, effectively, efficiently welcoming in all food & beverage service in order to create a good atmosphere for customers and exceed all expectations in line with the Low Wood Bay Resort & Spa vision statement. Control and ensure the smooth running of the day to day business in the Restaurant & Banqueting department
Restaurant & Banqueting Management team
Restaurant & Banqueting team
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To be aware of and adhere to all Hotel & Government rules & regulations.
2. To be aware of and adhere to the Service Recovery Procedure and act upon it accordingly.
3. To communicate respectively with colleagues, other staff & guests.
4. To ensure that all guests needs and enquiries are dealt with in a friendly and courteous manner.
5. To set up and service all rooms and areas, achieving minimum standards, as laid down by the Food &
6. To ensure high personal standards by presenting yourself correctly in a clean & tidy uniform in accordance
with the Dress & Appearance Policy.
7. To successfully assist in the training, development and motivation of the team in accordance with the
company Standards of Practice, ensuring a total quality approach to the running of the department
and therefore to business as a whole.
8. To ensure cleanliness in Restaurant & Banqueting departments is up to a high standard at all times.
10. To ensure a full stock of items is kept and correctly rotated.
11. To be vigilant at all times to ensure the safety and security of the Hotel, guests, other employees and self.
12. Adhere to the duty rota as prepared by the Management
13. To prepare/serve food & beverages to the quality & standard defined by the Management.
14. Liaise with Guests offering high quality service
15. Maintain daily cleaning routines and stocking up procedures within all areas
16. Work as a team and, in the absence of Management, to take control of shift
17. Ensure all monies are controlled and correct and take responsibility, in of Management, for cashing up all
tills and securing department.
18. Report all faults and defective equipment to Management and maintenance
19. Offer ideas for new systems, procedures etc.
20. To carry out any reasonable requests made by the Line Manager/Management.
21. To promote, assist & encourage staff to further sales of food, liquor & wines.